Wednesday 22 April 2009

Old work going live!

A few weeks back I had a call from my old tutor asking me if it was ok for some of the work I did on my foundation year to be included in a billboard project to promote the college. I was quite honored as I think I was the only ex-student to be included. All the other work is from current students at the college. The posters look great and I hope they bring some attention the the college as I really wouldn't be where I am now without the excellent support and guidance. I was at a bit of a low point in my life when I decided to jack in my job and go back into education but I really enjoyed my time at Kendal College and I got far more out of it than I expected at the start. Anyway over the holidays I went to have a look with my camera....



CIMG3636.jpg CIMG3636.jpg picture by mitch20vt
Line of posters cunningly disguising a building site (mine is 6 from the left)
All the posters have a theme of 'Kendal'

CIMG3629.jpg CIMG3629.jpg picture by mitch20vt
Some of the current students work that I liked.


CIMG3631-1.jpg CIMG3631.jpg picture by mitch20vt
Another one that I liked


CIMG3634.jpg CIMG3634.jpg picture by mitch20vt
My poster.
This was originally for an exhibition entitled 'I:See', so I used light as a theme. The building is the art department of the college in Kendal.

No comments: