Wednesday 4 March 2009

Dont Panic, now live!

Just a very quick update on this. The poster is up and voting has started for these now!

It will be really cool if someone from our group wins this as there are some really nice entries, we will have to see.

After the final crit I made a few small tweaks to the design of mine. The biggest was on the ink cartridge in my poster, I removed an unnecessary black dividing line so it looks slightly more like a 'P'. I'm still not sure if I should have gone for a white background instead of the gray, I printed both and asked some opinions but couldn't decide so I left it as it was.

Anyway, click on the box below to go direct to my poster on the Don't Panic site, or click here for all the 'pure' entries.

Don't Panic

4 comments:

andrew charles said...

sorry mate been a bit lazy with following your blog but hey, your still with the programme so all credit to you particularly where this blog is voluntary (or is it part of your coursework)

By the way matey, where it suggests links at the bottom of the page to your poster, I couldnt find one, am I technologically challenged of is it a glitch in the software, let me know as and when, till then, well done.
andy

Paul said...

Ah yeah, click on the box I should have said, I will edit the post. Cheers Andy, yeah the blog is very much a part of the course still. Its good though because this way we dont have to print out and stick in sketchbooks everything we look at. I also think knowing this is out there for everyone to read makes me consider what I am doing quite a bit more so its been good actually.

andrew charles said...

I hear you and likewise my blog has been a fantastic tool and I thank you for the idea.

best wishes
andy

andrew charles said...

cheers mate, as the name suggests, 'dont panic' the grey as a base looks cool