Thursday 29 January 2009

Dog Book Update

This is progressing along a little slower than I would have liked but I still have two weeks left on the brief.

The pics of the 100 dogs I photographed are best viewed over on my facebook albums: click and clicky. I have lots of good information on each of these dogs and I have decided to use this as the foundation of the book.

The plan now is to combine secondary research about dogs in general, and contrast that to my sample of 100 dogs. I will categorise the dogs in many different ways, either arranged into chapters (breeds, ages, colours and names of the dogs etc), or find a way for the data to flow through the book. Using full bleed photos in a landscape format seemed to be effective (well received in the crit sessions) but I will decide the final format after I have settled on the way the content will work.

1 comment:

Carl Holderness said...

http://www.thevancouverite.com/2008/07/

designer dog poo bags! how good is this! they do them for each type of dog so the bag is customised for you dogs poo.
i like the pictures paul!
x