Sunday 22 February 2009

Type Tart Cards

Well I have to admit, this blog is looking a bit bland and boring, I have been so busy with my own work in the past few weeks I haven't posted on any other things that have caught my attention.

So to put that right I will start of with the Tart Type Card charity brief from www.uktype.com
The idea is simple, design a tart card (you know, the London phonebox dirty flyer) for either a letter-form or a font! So far the site has only a few examples:
The brief is still running and the best will be exhibited in Birmingham and London. Its a great idea and it is helping www.stbride.org 'one of the world’s most important resources for the graphics industry'.

Will I make one? Well depending on my workload this week I might give it a go. Cant wait to see the results from this.

No comments: